1. Inspection: Clients are responsible to inspect and inventory the equipment and find it suitable for the client's needs and in good condition. Should there be any identified problems with equipment or missing items, client shall contact Diamond Event Rentals immediately so that replacement can be made prior to the event.
2. Rental Periods: Rental period is based on a 3 day rental period. This time period allows clients to examine and inspect equipment before the event and to return it in proper containers. Should you wish to rent items over an extended period of time, or more than a 3 day period, additional charges and fees may be charged.
3. Delivery & Pickup: Delivery and pickups are available but arrangements must be made prior for this extra service. Normal Delivery/Pickup hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday-Friday & Saturdays 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. There will be an additional fee for Delivery/Pickup outside of normal hours.
Our normal delivery standard is to deliver and drop off items to the door. Any deliveries made that require climbing stairs, or carrying long distances will have additional charges and must be made in advance. If set up or take down of rental items is desired, it is an option available to our customers for an additional charge. ORDERS WILL NOT BE PICKED UP BY CLIENTS OR DELIVERED BY DIAMOND EVENT RENTALS WITHOUT COMPLETE PAYMENT/ OR PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS MADE.
4. Deposit: We require a 50% non-refundable deposit of the initial order and signed contract. The remaining balance is due 48 hours prior to delivery, or the client picking up. If changes on the order are incurred after payment has taken place, a new invoice will be written up for charges and new balances. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE CLIENT TO ENSURE THAT ITEMS ORDERED AND CHANGES MADE ARE CORRECT. CLIENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO CHECK THEIR PRINTED ORDER and contact Diamond Event Rentals with any discrepancies or changes.
5. Cancellation: Orders may be reduced, changed or cancelled two weeks prior to the event date, in the event of a cancellation, the non-refundable deposit will be applied as an in-house credit only. ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS.
6. Restocking Fee: A restocking fee of 10% of the order will be applied to all orders to clean and return items to stock.
7. Return of Equipment: Linens will be dry and free of debris. The client is responsible for the replacement cost of any damaged linens caused by lipstick, gum or wax on linens, lost or unusable linens. Additional charges will be incurred if extraordinary cleaning is required upon rental items.
Dishes, glassware and utensils, etc. should be free of food, debris, and lipstick and replaced in the delivery containers. Rinsed glassware should be turned upside down. A fee will be assessed on items broken or not properly rinsed.